Luxury Beachfront Studio #1
Perched immediately above the popular surf spot with sweeping uninterrupted views of Tauranga Bay, we refer to this studio as the ‘Box Seat’. It's perfect if you wish to watch (and hear) the activity on the water below or gaze across into the stunning sandy bay.
This is a high spec Studio which includes a 'state of the art' Electronic 'Eco' Bidet toilet suite. The interior decor is contemporary coastal and the combination of 100% wool carpet, timber flooring and Italian stone tiles give the overall feeling of natural barefoot luxury!
This 35 square metre Studio includes:
- New Zealand made 'Sleepy Head Elegance Latex' king size bed with quality bedding
- kitchenette with timber countertop, granite stone sink, tea/coffee facility, microwave & dishwasher & a spacious lounge area with dining table
- roll in shower with dual shower rain head, a ‘state of the art’ electronic Eco Bidet Toilet with heated seat (weight restriction 130 kilos)
- Italian stone bathroom tiles with underfloor heating, bespoke native timber vanity, heater LED mirror
- 100% NZ wool carpet and real oak timber flooring
- dining and lounge area with Flat screen TV, NZ made 100% wool covered lounge chair, occasional rattan chair & footstool
- a private north/west facing deck overlooking the surf out to Wall Island.
- outdoor BBQ provided on request
Rate: from $470 to $550 per night Minimum Stay of 2 nights, Maximum of 2 Adults
Rate includes continental breakfast buffet served inside the Bay House or al fresco style on main deck. Continental Breakfast served from 8.15am to 9.30am.
Multi night rates available for 3 nights or more - please enquire.
Single person rate available.
Accommodation Not Suitable for children or infants. Minimum age of any guest is 17 years.
Please note there is a weight restriction for the electronic bidet toilet system in this Studio of 130kgs. Please enquire/contact-us if you have any questions/concerns.
Click on any image below to open studio gallery.
A great location and first class property with excellent hospitality. The lodge is built in a great location next to the sea with excellent views of the waves rolling past into the bay. The cabins are new and fully finished with first class amenities, very good indeed. The hosts are very friendly, knowledgeable and hard working. They cooked the best breakfast we've had in many years. I wish we could have stayed a week but we are committed to move onto Motueka. We will definitely be back for an extended stay.
John, Australia Feb 2019, Booking.com
Our stay at (Tauranga Bay), Cape Foulwind was absolutely perfect. Sandra and Doc invited us in for a glass of wine when we arrived, and cooked us a homemade breakfast in the morning - they are delightfully easy-going and thoughtful folks who welcomed us into their B&B as friends. The suite by the water is stunning: the kind of place you take a picture of when you see the view you’re going to enjoy for the next 24 hours. It is a completely unobstructed panorama of New Zealand’s coast. We’ve stayed in some nice places, but this really takes the cake. The attention to details, high-end finishes, and private, spa-like atmosphere of the suite make this the perfect place to stay on the west coast. Book this B&B - you will not regret it!!!
Alexandra, USA Jan 2019, Airbnb
Doc and Sandra are amazing hosts. The place is clean, beautiful, and thoughtfully designed. The pictures in the ad don’t do justice! It far exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend booking this place! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!
Arthur & Rachel, USA Sept 2019, Expedia