Beachside Garden Suite #3
Set further back from the beach and main driveway, this peaceful one bedroom apartment suite is set in native gardens enjoying a sunny north facing deck with partial sea views looking out towards Wall Island. The interior decor is high quality, contemporary coastal with 100% wool carpet, Italian natural stone tiles and a bespoke native timber vanity in the bathroom giving the overall feeling of a simple, natural beach vibe.
This 352m accommodation suite offers:
- a separate bedroom with a NZ made 'Sleepyhead Elegance Plush' king size bed and luxury 100% real wool carpet
- ranch slider opening onto the deck from the bedroom so you can step out and enjoy the morning sunshine
- a beautiful ensuite with underfloor heated Italian stone tiles and roll in shower with dual shower rain head, bespoke native timber vanity and LED mirror
- a kitchenette with timber countertop, granite stone sink, tea/coffee facility, microwave & dishwasher
- spacious open plan lounge/dining area which includes a dining table next to bi fold windows which open up wide to take in the north facing view of garden and ocean beyond
- ranch slider doors entrance from main deck to lounge room - Flat screen TV, leather sofa, occasional chair with footstool
- outdoor BBQ provided on request
Rate: from $390 to $475 per night, Minimum stay 2 nights, Maximum of 2 Adults.
Rate includes continental breakfast buffet served inside the Bay House or al fresco style on main deck - served from 8.15am to 9.30am.
Multi night rates available for 3 nights or more - please enquire.
Seasonal rates apply. Single person rate available.
Accommodation Not Suitable for children or infants. Minimum age of any guest is 17 years.
Click on any image below to open suite gallery.
We planned on staying one night and stayed almost a week. Convenient to nature at it’s best. Seal walk, Tauranga Bay/Beach area. The sunsets are breathtaking... Each cottage/bungalow - self contained... Beautifully appointed and meticulously finished... With spectacular views of the bay and beach... The sumptuous bedding welcomes you at the end of the day guaranteeing to recharge you for your next day of exploring the surrounding paradise. Doc and Sandra are experienced, intuitive hosts who’s greatest pleasure is to spoil you and share... You know the kind, well maybe you don’t... These two are above five-star... The only thing you will wish for.... Well, like us, it would be for more days to stay... And... wishing you didn’t have to leave... We look forward to returning again and again...”
Mollie & Nick, USA March 2019 (Trip Advisor)
Wow. Luxury space and right on the bay. Sandra and Doc know what they are doing here and are great hosts. The cabins are well thought out, high tech and comfortable with enough amenities to be completely self sufficient. Breakfast and coffee were restaurant standard. Nice and private, yet sunny and with great views. Just needs a surfboard rack on the deck. Stayed 3 nights and didn't want to leave. We will be back.
Owen, UK & Christchurch NZ April 2019 (Air B&B)